GUEST POST by NINA LIGA
Even after a period of rest, we still may happen to feel tired. It is possible that our body is claiming to have more vitamins and minerals. In these cases, the ideal solution is to consume fruit and vegetable smoothies and centrifuged. It is one of the most effective natural remedies for feeling fit and boosting our energy level!
Difference between smoothies and centrifuged
Smoothies and centrifuged are simple “cocktail” extracted by seasonal fruits and vegetables.
- Centrifuges extract the juice of raw fruit and vegetables, discarding the fiber.
- Instead, blenders smashe fruit and vegetables; the addition of milk, yogurth or water, is required to obtain a more liquid compound.
Absence (or minimum presence) of carbohydrates
Another feature of smoothies and centrifuged is the complete absence (or minimal presence) of carbohydrates, one of the three macronutrients present in foods that characterize the Mediterranean diet, such as pasta, pizza, bread and potatoes.
For this, smoothies and centrifuged (if made with vegetables, they contain less calories) are often recommended for losing weight. In fact, replacing the “junk food” with smoothies and centrifuged in some cases helps to lose weight without resorting to diet pills and fat burners like Phentaslim. But do not overdo with some types of fruit, which are very high in calories, such as bananas and grapes.
Here are 3 delicious and energizing recipes:
Here are 3 recipes to prepare fancy smoothies. Instructions are really simple: just buy the ingredients, wash them accurately and mix them with a blender. And your “drink” will be ready in no time .
1. Green Smoothie with Spinach
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 ice-cubes
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 teaspoon of roasted flax seeds
- 4-5 drops of vanilla-stevia.
Blend up the ingredients in a blender and pour into a glass. This smoothie just contains 4 grams of carbohydrates!
2. Crunch Smoothie with Strawberries
- 1 cup + 1 teaspoon of vanilla almond milk
- ½ cup of frozen wild strawberries
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons of almonds
- 1 teaspoon of chia seeds.
Mix the ingredients with the blender. You will get a smooth drink, but with small fragments of almonds, which greatly enhance the flavor. The best part? It only has 7-8 grams of carbohydrates.
3. Red Velvet Smoothie
- 2 cups of almond milk or milk of choice
- 2 cups ice-cubes
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/2 small beet (if your blender is week, boil the beet in advance)
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa or cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 18 drops of stevia or 2 tablespoons sweetener of choice.
- Boil beet (if needed, based on your blender)
- Put all the ingredients into the blender and mix until the compound is completely smooth.
- Add stevia or another sweetener.
This is a very special smoothie, as beet will give you a charming red color, not compromising your taste and adding nutrients like vitamin A, vitamin C, iron and calcium; all with just 6 grams of carbohydrates.
Well, now you know everything you need to start preparing these tasty cocktails. What are you waiting for? Go to your grocery store and get the ingredients. With their vitamins and minerals, smooth and centrifuged should help boost your energy.
And to gain even more energy and enthusiasm, also try a Pilates session with a Personal Trainer: you won’t regret it!
About the Author
Nina Liga is expert in nutrition, wellness and slimming products. She is the author of the Dieta Drastica Blog where she collects useful information and tips to stay fit.